The CalEdison, 601 W 5th St, Financial District, Downtown, Downtown Los AngelesCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Completed in 1931 in the Art Deco style, this stunning building started life as the Edison Building. An outstanding corner structure like non-other in downtown LA, while the impressive internal period architectural splendour compete with breathtaking skyline views.
With 24 hour access, breakout and lounge spaces, flexible leasing terms on furnished offices and bookable meeting rooms, this is the dream office space for any discerning professional looking to work in an environment that oozes class, sophistication and success. Your clients will be in awe from the second they arrive at your office space's facade. An added bonus is free public WiFi.
Kitchen facilities complement this work space. The building also has on-site restaurants when you want to impress your clients with the CalEdison's dining selections.
About the office location
Just one block from Pershing Square and Pershing Square Station. A variety of High-end and affordable eating within a one mile radius. Easy access to Harbor Freeway and Transit Way for a more simple commute. Inquire for more information and this space and others throughout the LA area, an engaging and commercially significant community featuring several of the region's most notable and successful business residents; offering a prestigious and impressive area within which to base corporate operations.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
This office space on The CalEdison, 601 W 5th St, Financial District, Downtown, Los Angeles is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
The CalEdison, 601 W 5th St, Financial District, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Unisex Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Audio Visual Equipment
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Los Angeles.
You might also be interested in these Los Angeles Business Locations
Creative office space located in the Arts District that boasts bright and airy office space that creates a cool and comfortable working environment. Members will benefit from art-filled meeting... Read More >>
This five-story space provides flexible office solutions for teams of all sizes. Enjoy light-filled lounges filled with comfortable furniture, fully equipped conference rooms, and soundproofed phone... Read More >>