1275 E 6th St, Historic Cultural Arts DistrictCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This premium space is a fresh take on the modern office building. Located in a historic warehouse building in the Los Angeles Arts District, this space has been home to many growing small businesses. This location is able to offer tenants a dynamic office culture with the workshops, wine tastings and other group activities we host. Tenants are able to take advantage of a shared kitchen, open lounge workspaces, and a private conference room in addition to their own private offices. This space provides tenants with free wifi, 24/7 access to the building, and complimentary coffee and kombucha on tap. This location offers three different office options for businesses to choose from. This location has seen many businesses grow and succeed, and are proud to have had tenants such as Bustle, Blue Bottle Coffee, and Nexus Studios.
About the office location
The Arts District of Los Angeles is an area in fast revitalization. With companies like Spotify, Adidas, and Warner Music moving in, you'll be in with the early adaptors. There is a wealth of boutique restaurants, bars, and shops in the area. The Arts District is centrally located to Downtown LA, the Fashion District, and neighborhoods like Little Tokyo and Bunker Hill. This center is located within walking distance of the following transportation stations, Metro Red Line/LACMTA and Union Station.
Office Services and Facilities
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on 1275 E 6th St, Historic Cultural Arts District, Los Angeles is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1275 E 6th St, Historic Cultural Arts District office space quick amenity list
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Unisex Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Building Access 24/7
- CCTV Monitoring
- Intercom Access
- Bicycle Racks
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Unbranded Offices
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Los Angeles.
You might also be interested in these Los Angeles Business Locations
Creative office space located in the Arts District that boasts bright and airy office space that creates a cool and comfortable working environment. Members will benefit from art-filled meeting... Read More >>
This five-story space provides flexible office solutions for teams of all sizes. Enjoy light-filled lounges filled with comfortable furniture, fully equipped conference rooms, and soundproofed phone... Read More >>