1475 Folsom St, SoMaCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Beautiful 3000 square feet office space available. Flexible space, that can be rented whole or in part. Includes a kitchen, two conference rooms, two bathrooms, and a large common area. Ideal space for technology or start-up companies.
About the office location
South of Market is a huge district, sprawling from the Embarcadero to Eleventh Street, between Market and Townsend. The neighborhood is a patchwork of warehouses, swanky nightspots, residential hotels, art spaces, loft apartments, furniture showrooms and tenacious internet companies.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
This office space on 1475 Folsom St, SoMa, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1475 Folsom St, SoMa office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Unisex Restrooms
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Unfurnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Look no further than this sunny oasis of productivity to hatch the next big idea. With its exposed brick and large window, this space is the perfect spot to help you shift into creative... Read More >>
Ditch the daily grind and kick back in this sun-soaked space. Located within a historical, this space is infused with enough inspiration to fuel meetings with your coworkers, brainstorm a new project... Read More >>