350 Rhode Island St, Potrero HillCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This business center is in a Class-A 1950's low-rise office building on a prominent corner plot and features wide windows for the natural light from outside to flood in. The fully furnished executive suites and office space is professional and functional offering a number of high-quality services and facilities including on-site garage parking for yourself and your clients. The center offers a range of sizes and shaped office spaces to meet your unique and individual business needs, expanding as your company grows.
About the office location
Situated in San Francisco's downtown south elite design district, where home décor and furniture design companies thrive. With opulent art galleries, showrooms and cookery schools are all located this is a great location for the more creative and imaginative company. Although its a great way of breaking out of traditional locations and moving into a more vibrant and cultural area, fantastic for when clients come to visit. Being located close to Central Highway 101 gives you easy access the Highway 80, the financial district and Bay Bridge. This commuter-friendly central location has loads of transport options from the surrounding bus stops and Powell Street BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station serving Pittsburg/Bay Point, Fremont, Richmond and Dublin, ideal for yourself, your employees and your out-of-town visiting clients. Furthermore San Francisco Airport is only 15 minutes away using US-101 route making this an ideal location for if you have international clients, with plenty of local restaurants and hotels to accommodate their needs. San Francisco Airport is about 15 minutes away by the US-101 route.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 350 Rhode Island St, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
350 Rhode Island St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Look no further than this sunny oasis of productivity to hatch the next big idea. With its exposed brick and large window, this space is the perfect spot to help you shift into creative... Read More >>
Ditch the daily grind and kick back in this sun-soaked space. Located within a historical, this space is infused with enough inspiration to fuel meetings with your coworkers, brainstorm a new project... Read More >>