1161 Mission Street, Civic Center, South of MarketCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This contemporary and creative workspace is situated in a period building dating back to the 1920s. With an eye-catching interior with unique design it is clear why people chose to locate their business here. Spanning over all five floors of the building this workspace is vast and provides options to suit any requirement you could have, with everything from shared workstations and lounge areas, to private offices and conference rooms. The fully stocked refresh areas with micro-roasted coffee, tea and fruit infused water, are great after a competitive game of ping-pong in the lounge area. Further more the space hosts weekly networking and workshop events.
About the office location
Located in the heart of San Francisco, just a block away from the regal City Hall, this workspace has the most ideal location to offer you with access to everything you could wish for. Just a stones throw from the major thoroughfare of Market Street it is easy for out-of-town clients to find your office. Furthermore there is a bus stop and streetcar stop just round the corner from the workspace, making it easy for you to travel around the city, as well as for commuters. There are fantastic amenities within the surrounding area such as Harvest Urban Market and the Rye Project, great for grabbing a quick bite of lunch as well as luxury hotels, cafes and other essentials such as pharmacies and banks.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on 1161 Mission Street, Civic Center, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1161 Mission Street, Civic Center office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CCTV Monitoring
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Look no further than this sunny oasis of productivity to hatch the next big idea. With its exposed brick and large window, this space is the perfect spot to help you shift into creative... Read More >>
Ditch the daily grind and kick back in this sun-soaked space. Located within a historical, this space is infused with enough inspiration to fuel meetings with your coworkers, brainstorm a new project... Read More >>