95 S Market StCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Position yourself as a serious entrepreneur with a business address in the heart of the Silicon Valley on Market Street, downtown San Jose. Whether you're a start-up looking for a collaborative coworking space or a growing business looking for dedicated workspace, this vibrant center has you covered and, with flexible terms, is ready to grow with you.
This contemporary office space set in a lush business park setting features a few different office options. There are private offices, coworking spaces, virtual offices, and attorney's offices. All of which are fully furnished and designed with an acute attention to detail. You will be able to modify your office with ease by contacting the onsite staff.
Not all entrepreneurs and businesses work standard business hours and this center has you covered with 24 hours 7 day secure building access and you can be assured you'll work in comfort with heating and cooling no matter what time of day or night.
Inside the building you will find a conference center that is fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment. This will make for an excellent place to host office and client meetings. Also, a great location to do any videoconferencing that may need to be done, better still the on-site IT support team are on hand to assist with the technology and ensure a smooth meeting experience for you and your guests.
You will also have access to the grand event spaces within the building. Catering is a breeze - a shared kitchen is fully stocked with catering equipment. Boasting an atrium, meeting space and outside patio, there are many different ways to entertain clients and staff here.
Upon arrival meeting guests will be impressed both by the warm welcome from the full-time receptionist, and by the impressive waiting lounge. The receptionist and support staff are here to support you and your business - they can help with answering your incoming calls with your business name and coordinating your incoming and outgoing mail to name only some of their support services.
Setting up your business with a virtual office in this location will establish you and your business in the growing San Jose economy. All of the mail forwarding and internet mail work will be done with the on-site staff and help you grow your company.
About the office location
Downtown San Jose, California is a community that is developing and growing into its own entity. Being located so close to Palo Alto and San Francisco, this city is occasionally lost in translation. Luckily it has begun to become a key player in the northern California economy with major businesses establishing themselves here.
The offices located at 95 South Market Street are here for you to join them in this revival. This is the longest standing executive suite in downtown San Jose. Being located in the center of the city gives you some of the best dining options around. You will have the choice to go to dozens of world-renowned restaurants for your office and client meetings. These can be utilized for out of office events or even in office working meetings. Most of the restaurants do cater and are more than happy to bring you a delicious meal.
Also located downtown are some of the premier hotels in the area. Your traveling clients and staff will be treated with the utmost respect at these hotels and not have to worry about a long commute. Some of these hotels are even on the same block as the office building. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is a short four-mile drive away from the campus, a very easy commute in this city. You can get to the airport by car or on the growing public transit system.
With the building being downtown you will be able to access the bus and rail lines right outside the front door or a short walk away. Making commuting to and from work every day a very simple commute for anyone who uses the public transit system. If your staff does choose to drive, the building can be found a couple blocks away from route 87. This connects to interstate 880, and interstate 280 both are major arterial roadways for the city and the communities outside of the city center.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 95 S Market St, San Jose is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
95 S Market St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Business Park
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
- Unfurnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Jose.
You might also be interested in these San Jose Business Locations
Rent office space in South San Jose away from the hustle and bustle of San Jose but close enough to enjoy all downtown has to offer. The offices within 6203 San Ignacio Avenue are move in ready and... Read More >>
The Silicon Valley Center is a five-story Class A building has an abundant amenity base with restaurants and shops within walking distance and is adjacent to a VTA light rail Component station. With... Read More >>