1201 N Orange St, Mid-Town BrandywineCall now: 972-913-2742
A highly skilled staff dedicated to meeting all of your professional needs, and a distinctive reception area, welcome you and your visitors each day, creating a pleasant atmosphere for you to conduct your business. If you require first-class workspace without the risk and expense of traditional office space, this building is the answer. The unique packages of furnished office space, virtual offices and meeting facilities allow you to enjoy the luxuries of a world-class headquarters on your terms. The flexible terms allow companies large or small to start-up and establish their business locally, quickly and affordably.
About the office location
Conveniently located in downtown Wilmington, this center is surrounded by hotels, fine dining, abundant shopping, and a beautiful riverwalk. You will enjoy being in the center of the business district while not paying the typical associated costs. Located on the northwest corner of Twelfth and Orange Streets in downtown Wilmington. Centred mid-way between New York City and Washington, DC, convenient for rail travellers via Amtrak and air commuters via the Philadelphia International Airport. With easy access to and from I-95 and Routes 13, 52 and 202, this center has been a highly visible and prominent part of Wilmington's central business district since its opening.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1201 N Orange St, Mid-Town Brandywine, Wilmington is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1201 N Orange St, Mid-Town Brandywine office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Wilmington.
You might also be interested in these Wilmington Business Locations
This center gives members a modern, facility in the central business district. Upon entering the space, you are greeted by a 40 foot, retractable glass wall that separates the boardroom from the... Read More >>
A modern executive center located in Wilmington offering turn-key, high-quality offices suites. The building is a landmark 400,000 sq ft, 18-story tower which recently underwent a $25 million... Read More >>