One South Orange, 1 S Orange AveCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This innovative coworking hub at 1 South Orange Avenue is designed to provide the workspace and resources you need to start and grow your business. It offers invaluable connections to networks that help you scale your operation. The hub is designed to foster innovation with experts in supporting early-stage businesses.
Flexible workspaces are available on a month-to-month basis within this diverse entrepreneurial community. A contemporary look and feel is achieved with soaring 20-foot ceilings, exposed brick and glass walls, creative decor and furnishings, and open plan layouts. The hub is connected to high-speed wireless and wired internet connections, and you have access to shared copying and printing equipment.
Cost-effective options include hot desk solutions in a vibrant co-working area as well as dedicated desks that you can make your own. One- and two-person offices give you additional privacy while remaining connected to the hub's collaborative atmosphere. Spacious team offices accommodate larger teams. Each office is fully furnished and includes all the essentials, including utilities and cleaning.
Resources at this business hub include mentors that provide the advice you need to develop your idea. Workshops and events help you learn and network from experts and other innovators. Three conference rooms have the latest technology and phone booths are designed especially for private calls. Free freshly ground coffee and loose-leaf teas keep you fueled during the day and a communal kitchen has a fridge, freezer and storage space for you to use. Everything you need to work and succeed is at your fingertips at this location.
About the office location
Located in the heart of Downtown Orlando, this coworking hub provides businesses with a location that is hard to beat. The attractive workspace is a short walk from major downtown attractions, including the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Lake Eola Park, City Hall and the Amway Center. You are also steps from restaurants, shops, and other handy amenities.
This modern workspace is moments from Interstate 4 and the 408 expressway, two major transportation routes that meet just south-west of the property. Church Street station and SunRail services are a few minutes' walk from your desk and Orlando International Airport is about a 20-minute drive away.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on One South Orange, 1 S Orange Ave, Orlando is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
One South Orange, 1 S Orange Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Orlando.
You might also be interested in these Orlando Business Locations
Do you need a quiet place to work or a professional location to meet clients? Lovely private office space includes a desk and comes furnished and included in the rent! $650 per month plus conference... Read More >>
These office suites include reception services, furniture, phones with domestic long distance calls at no charge, Internet, directory listing, 24/7 access, all utilities, daily cleaning and much... Read More >>