Park Plaza Building, 20 Park Plaza, Back BayCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Looking to put your business on the map as a premier organization in central Boston? It's hard to take a more prestigious leap than basing your company in the 4th-floor office center of Boston's historic Park Plaza Building.
The near-perfect location is just the start of what this upscale office space has to offer. These offices for rent and available amenities add a luxurious appeal that goes beyond base standards of professionalism.
After leaving your car in the safety of a garage (or better yet, in the hands of the valet service), you will walk in past the building directory with your company's name listed on it and past the courteous reception services there to answer, screen, and forward your calls. You will then arrive at some of the most spacious office suites in Boston, ranging up to 500 sq ft with selections of offices for 1 to as many as 4 people.
Each of these office spaces not only has individual HVAC controls, but the large windows around the spaces are all operable. Every office is designed for redundant high-speed internet access for optimum efficiency, individual business telephone numbers for each office, and premium telephone service packaging complete with state-of-the-art voice messaging programs.
You can have your own private office if you wish (furnished or unfurnished), and these can be rented on flexible terms at monthly, weekly, or even daily rates as well as leased long term as best suits your requirements.
Treat your clients to complimentary beverages provided from the kitchenette, then make use of our fully equipped meeting rooms for the strategy session you need to host. For extra boosts in efficiency or desirability, ask us about access to additional services like catering; clerical support in the form of photocopying, facsimile, or postage; HD video conferencing; and use of our incredibly complete Fitness Center with Wi-Fi, weight room, and showers.
If your budget won't extend to renting monthly office space but you still want to market your company with class the center's virtual office plans may be the solution. You still receive access to a number of the professional services and facilities as well as the prestigious address for your business, but you get to make use of them in a way that fits your schedule and your style.
About the office location
Surrounded by the famous Victorian-brownstone architecture of Back Bay, the Park Plaza Building has the prime location for businesses wanting to make their mark in the Walking City. This neighborhood overflows with opportunities for hosting and entertaining honored guests and business associates or treating yourself after a satisfying day of work.
The office space is mere minutes from the gorgeous Boston Public Garden and the Boston Common for those wanting to take a walk or simply find their own piece of nature's paradise within the bustling city.
You can buy luxurious items from either of the nearby shopping districts of Newbury and Boylston Streets, or take in a night of dramatic entertainment from any of the venues in the local Theatre District.
Thanks to the MBTA station right across the street, you can regularly utilize the extensive transportation systems in the area, including commuter rail, Amtrak, and airport shuttling services.
Major highway systems like I-90 or I-93 are in easy reach for those with commutes from out of town, but for those seeking more environmentally friendly means of travel, this neighborhood is practically designed for pedestrians and bikers. Whatever your transportation needs may be, this office space is perfectly situated for better morning commutes.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/WeekThis office centre has staff onsite at all hours.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Park Plaza Building, 20 Park Plaza, Back Bay, Boston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Park Plaza Building, 20 Park Plaza, Back Bay office space quick amenity list
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/Week
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Boston.
You might also be interested in these Boston Business Locations
Situated on the 3rd floor of this prominent five-story building, this tech-powered business center is the perfect place for your new offices. Offering fully furnished and well equipped executive... Read More >>
Looking for a stellar center with great along with amazing natural light sure to impress? Hop over to Cambridge and check out this large Kendall Square space. It boasts a 120-inch projector screen,... Read More >>