111 South Calvert St., Suite 2700, Harbor Place TowerCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This waterfront business center is fantastic for professionals who want to expand and grow their business. Offering fully furnished executive suites and office space the center is a great option. With meeting rooms providing breathaking views of Baltimore Inner Harbor why wouldn't you want to impress your clients here. Furthermore there is a business lounge, ideal for casual meetings with guests. High-quality facilities and services including WiFi, high-speed internet, telephone answering, mail handling and call forwarding are all included to make your business run as smoothly as possible.
About the office location
Located only a few blocks from Baltimore City Hall and main courthouses in the area this business center is perfect for attorneys and government workers. Attached to the center is the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace hotel, great for your out-of-town clients and guests. The surrounding area is full of entertainment including next door at The Gallery shops which offers live musical performances, several museums and retail shops. Furthermore there are loads of popular dining spots, ideal for taking clients out for dinner or for catching up with your colleagues over a quick bite of lunch. Close to the Baltimore Convention Center and next door to the World Trade Center this location could not be any more ideal.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 111 South Calvert St., Suite 2700, Harbor Place Tower, Baltimore is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
111 South Calvert St., Suite 2700, Harbor Place Tower office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Baltimore.
You might also be interested in these Baltimore Business Locations
This executive business center sits on the edge of Baltimore's Inner Harbor in an impressive 24-story glass skyscraper designed by world-renowned architects. On the 23rd floor of the building you are... Read More >>
This center offers one of most the premier locations available in Baltimore. With panoramic views of the Baltimore Harbor, the building boasts a 1,300-space parking garage with covered access to the... Read More >>