44 Court St, Brooklyn Heights, BrooklynCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Rent the most flexible office space in the whole of the New York City area on a month-to-month basis for up to one year in length as standard. Get to work in this fresh, minimal space in Downtown Brooklyn. Located near Borough Hall and Court Street stations, the workspace has two professional and premium standard locations with tables and a comfortable lounge areas for when you need some downtime. This is the perfect space to get work done in the privacy of your own personal place. The site provides a range of excellent facilities and business services including spacious meeting rooms, conferencing capabilities and high speed internet.
About the office location
This excellent and professional standard contemporary business center is ideally located on the outskirts of the city in Brooklyn. This space is near Borough Hall and Court Street, making it close and convenient for accessing many of the locality's foremost amenities, including a number of fantastic local restaurants, cafes, bars and hotels. Get away from the lime light of the famous New York City. Take the subway or the train to the city and enjoy a get away from the office for a bite to eat or some shopping.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 44 Court St, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
44 Court St, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Building Access 24/7
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Brooklyn Heights.
You might also be interested in these Brooklyn Heights Business Locations
Enjoy an amazing view across the bridge while getting some work done at this highly prestigious, locally renowned and commercially significant business center installation. Located near Borough Hall... Read More >>
This workspace occupies four floors of this period building in Brooklyn Heights. With stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, the space offers a... Read More >>