48 Wall St, Financial District, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This workspace creates a comfortable, productive coworking space that inspires its members and prompts them to do great things. The centre opened in 2014 in Wall Street in the Financial District of New York City. This centre's sister office is in an exciting location in Philadelphia, PA. The building offers both private bespoke offices and monthly coworking memberships. Shared office spaces provide the convenience of privacy and solitude on one hand, and opportunities for networking and camaraderie on the other. Most shared office spaces come with communal rooms for members to interact in and conduct work from. The central hub of the building is a café-concept kitchen with gourmet coffee, sodas, snacks and fresh fruit, complimentary for members. Communal areas include desks, café style tables, plush couches and seats throughout in addition to phone booths and conference rooms to choose from. The ceilings are high and the space is bright and airy where you are also able to enjoy a game of ping pong with a buddy in the beautiful and comfortable common room. Members have access to exciting networking and educational events and perks through partnerships with ZipCar, UPS, Amazon Web Services, Perqy and TriNet as well as tech and development support through partner company EWS. The co-working space is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for members.
About the office location
The building is conveniently located on the renowned Wall St, an ideal location with quick access to all of Manhattan as well as Brooklyn. New York is a major city full of innovation and this workspace is central to the 21st century Tech hub. Due to the fantastic location of the building, if you need a creative break, you are never short of things to do. With one of New York's historical landmarks, the 55 Wall Street Building, just a short walk away as well as the American Museum of Finance there is plenty to do in close proximety.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 48 Wall St, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
48 Wall St, Financial District, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Intercom Access
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>