Tower 49, 12 East 49th St, MidtownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This iconic 1980s glass tower will impress you as soon as you walk into the three-story, art-filled lobby. 16 floors of private offices and coworking space designed for the modern workforce, with space devoted to new mothers, brainstorming, and events. This centre combines playful power-broker designs with a little Grace Jones-inspired boldness.
About the office location
This centre is in the heart of Manhattan, with incredible views of nearby landmarks like Radio City Music Hall, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center. Browse the designer stores on 5th Avenue and head over to the mix of bars and restaurants a short walk away.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Tower 49, 12 East 49th St, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Tower 49, 12 East 49th St, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
Looking for a city center location where you can grow and nurture your business to success? This is the place for you! This space offers you the opportunity to collaborate in a community of other... Read More >>
This center offers flexible memberships, which are ideal for the new or growing business. Private offices accommodate individuals or teams of one - 12 and more. Dedicated desks and co-working... Read More >>