213 W 35th St, Garment District, Midtown South, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center is perfect for gathering teammates from all over for a productive work. With the large workstation designed for meeting, collaboration or individual focus, you cannot go wrong with getting things done. This space has a large flat screen TV to be used for training or presentation purposes and in case you get hungry or fatigued, enjoy the kitchenette and lounge areas built in for your personal space.
About the office location
This center is just a couple of blocks' walk from Penn Station and in the heart of the Garment District. With easy access to Gran Central Terminal you can make your way to almost anywhere in the city. Located right in the middle between Midtown and Korea town, you cannot be disappointed with the shopping and eating to suit your cravings when you step away from work.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 213 W 35th St, Garment District, Midtown South, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
213 W 35th St, Garment District, Midtown South, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Building Access 24/7
- Kitchen Facilities
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
With private offices, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this center is an entrepreneur's dream. This beautifully artistic... Read More >>