Textile Workers Union Building, 99 University Place, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Get reinvigorated by the creative energy of the neighborhood in this Village hideaway. Whether you want to meet your clients or cozy up with a book in the reading nook, this is your spot. This space is perfect for a private collaboration with a smaller team, but also a chance to get away and focus on your work in the private lounge area. Use the whiteboards to brainstorm ideas and get your work done.
About the office location
This center is located right next to Union Square Park. Hop on the Union Square station subway and take it around the city for easy access. Enjoy the shops and dining around the area when you need a chance to hit reset and refresh before returning to your private and cozy office.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
This office space on Textile Workers Union Building, 99 University Place, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Textile Workers Union Building, 99 University Place, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Building Access 24/7
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>