33 W 19th St, Flatiron, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Rent loft office space or meeting rooms without a long term commitment at 33 W 19th Street, combining the charm and character of the 19th century with modern amenities and comfort.
Originally built pre 20th century, this loft style building still possesses the unique charm of the era, while adding all of the modern amenities necessary to run today's offices. The building offers large meeting facilities, as well as office spaces of various sizes.
Ready and wired for office equipment, there is no need for an extensive setup time, simply bring in your equipment and connect to modern technology. Wireless internet is available for immediate access, and will connect you to any part of the world, all within this uniquely designed 6 story building.
Art, design, and fashion come together to make a lasting impression to anyone that visits the building. The artistic vibe within the surrounding area makes it especially appealing to those looking for a great office space to conduct business or to host a meeting.
You will be impressed with the unique honeycomb design at the top of this historic building in the heart of the Flatiron district of Chelsea. The skylight allows an abundance of natural light that reaches from ceiling to floor, and highlights the marble lobby with warm rays of sunshine. The indoor waterfall creates a calming atmosphere, while adding a special touch to the design of this historical architectural structure.
One of the best features this office building has to offer is the ability to rent space without a long term commitment. In today's world of virtual employment, remote work is gaining popularity. On the occasions that you need a face to face meeting, it is essential to have a secure, reliable location that is ready to go and has all necessary amenities needed to conduct business.
This historic building offers meeting rooms for one time use, or office space, that is ready for use on a short or long term basis. No long term commitment is necessary, and no preparation is needed to host a meeting or run an office, WiFi, and all utilities are ready to go without setting up installation times, just bring your office equipment and begin to conduct business as usual.
About the office location
The footprint of this building reaches from 19th Street to 20th Street. Close in proximity to Union Square and Madison Square Park, the ideal location also makes for a great central meeting spot for anyone in the surrounding area. The Midtown and New Jersey Path Train provide ease of access to this old meets new desirable area.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 33 W 19th St, Flatiron, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
33 W 19th St, Flatiron, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>