880 3rd Ave, Midtown East, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This premier center offers professional and executive work spaces in one of the premiere office towers on the Third Avenue Corporate Corridor. It has 47 fully furnished and wired offices, two large conference rooms, and a large pantry/break room serving freshly brewed Starbucks Coffee and a continental breakfast every morning. This center boasts the only outdoor deck of its kind, overlooking all of Midtown, as well as an extraordinary, dynamic and sophisticated collection of original artwork and office fixtures.
About the office location
This premium center is located at 53rd and Third Avenue, and has an entrance to the Lexington Avenue Subway (E, 6 trains). It is within a five minute walk of Grand Central North Station. The Center is adjacent to the Citigroup Center, and within a few blocks of the Waldorf Astoria, the Four Seasons, and the world-class shopping on Madison and Fifth Avenues, the E, and 6 subway lines and Grand Central Station on Lexington Avenue.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 880 3rd Ave, Midtown East, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
880 3rd Ave, Midtown East, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
With private offices, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this center is an entrepreneur's dream. This beautifully artistic... Read More >>