MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, 17th Fl, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Leverage this work environment to increase your company's output. This center is flexible and motivated, and offer options that work with every budget and find solutions that fit your goals. Based in an iconic octagonal glass high rise with an instantly recognizable address between East 43rd and East 45th Streets in Midtown Manhattan, this building is truly at "the heart" of the city. Facilities at this executive office center include: professional, memorable reception staffed by hospitality driven individuals looking to support your business needs; customized phone answering; bespoke conference rooms and comfortable lounge areas; 24/7 managed IT infrastructure; high-speed bandwidth; state of the art telephony; air conditioning; A/V presentation equipment; kitchen and catering facilities; business center with unlimited print, fax, and scan; on-site staff and management; office cleaning service.
About the office location
Grand Central Station itself, is a landmark in the area, granting unparalleled convenience to commuter and subway rail lines (5, 6, 7 and 42nd Street Shuttle), as well as 70 retail specialty shops and restaurants, including the world famous Oyster Bar Restaurant and Michael Jordan's The Steak House. The site is also serviced by a number of bus, road and cycle routes. A perfect location for home-based and mobile professionals needing part-time or drop-in office services. Nearby, The Morgan Library and Museum houses renaissance and medieval rare books and is a favorite among history fans in the area. Bryant Park is a popular feature with both locals and professionals, providing an ideal picnic venue, or lunchtime escape from the office
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, 17th Fl, Midtown, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, 17th Fl, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Shower Facilities
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Onsite Parking
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>