555 Madison Avenue, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This Class A building has a floor-to-ceiling glass façade, with bronze and stainless steel elements, plus a contemporary transparent lobby frontage that connects the space inside with the streetscape outside. The stunning lobby features a water wall and a high-relief sculpture by Robert Perless. The business center also benefits from the building's strong 'green' credentials, which have helped to earn it an Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star Label. Midtown is probably the busiest single commercial district in the US, and also contains world-class restaurants, hotels, shops and cultural venues.
About the office location
This business center in Midtown Manhattan offers one of the most prestigious addresses at the heart of New York's largest central business and finance district. It is situated on the fifth floor of a 32-story skyscraper, which is home to dozens of top professional services companies and a neighbour to the headquarters of major US and global businesses.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 555 Madison Avenue, Midtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
555 Madison Avenue, Midtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough’s most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for... Read More >>
This industrial-style building has been designed and furnished with collaboration in mind. This unique space is perfect for those who do not want a standard office, those who want to meet other... Read More >>