136 Madison Ave, NoMad, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This business center offers serviced offices on the 5th and 6th floors of a 17-story early twentieth century building off East 31st Street in the luxury shopping corridor of New York City's Murray Hill. The business center is close to the green space of Madison Square Park and a short walk from the famous Flatiron skyscraper. Entry to the elegant building is through a beautiful wrought-iron arched door.
About the office location
Once famous for its advertising agencies, today the midtown section of Madison Avenue is home to marketing firms, premier retail outlets and the corporate headquarters of many different businesses, including communications, energy, investment funds, investment banking, hedge funds, real estate and fashion. For public transportation, the district is well served with the 6 train at 33 St, and with Grand Central and Penn Station close-by for commuting to the suburbs. LaGuardia Airport is about 16 minutes away by car.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 136 Madison Ave, NoMad, Midtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
136 Madison Ave, NoMad, Midtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Onsite Parking
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
With private offices, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this center is an entrepreneur's dream. This beautifully artistic... Read More >>