300 Park Avenue, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This bustling coworking space occupies the 12th, 13th, and 14th levels of this 26-story skyscraper, so there's plenty of light and views of the urban skyline. With beautifully and quirky common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members, this space is built for collaboration. There are onsite community managers Monday through Friday to assist you with any queries and ensure you are getting the best out of your membership. Events designed to help networking such as happy hours, classes & workshops are at your disposal, as well as space to help you
About the office location
Directly across the street from the Waldorf Astoria Hotel and four blocks north of Grand Central Station, this office space is in on of Midtown Manhattan's most upscale areas. St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall are all a short distant away and there are dozens of eateries close to the building. Enjoy cocktails on the sunny patio at Inside Park St. Bart's with the locals after a hard days work. Getting to and from the office is a breeze as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are within easy walking distance, as are trains run by Metro North. It's also easy to catch the M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32, and M42 buses.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 300 Park Avenue, Midtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
300 Park Avenue, Midtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
This industrial-style building has been designed and furnished with collaboration in mind. This unique space is perfect for those who do not want a standard office, those who want to meet other... Read More >>