428 Broadway, SoHo, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This modern workspace is perfect for you as your new location in New York. Situated within a graceful architectural building dating back to 1889, the center boasts high ceilings, elegant columns and honey-colored wood floors, as well as large picture winds flooding the inside space with light. The workspace is spread over flour levels with private office and large open-plan co-working areas as well as meeting rooms, conference rooms, common areas with lounges and a fully stocked kitchen with tea, micro-roasted coffee and fruit infused water.
About the office location
Located in what is arguably one of the most beautiful areas of Manhattan, this workspace is tucked away in the Soho-Cast Iron Historic District. The area is renowned for its fashion, beauty and tech businesses, and is full of wonderful amenities such as restaurants, cafes, boutique and luxury hotels. There is also fantastic transport links with access to the N, Q, R, J, Z and 6 subway lines within a few blocks, and a regular bus service. This is a fantastic location as you will be situated in a lively hub of the city which is quickly becoming a highly-desired business location.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on 428 Broadway, SoHo, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
428 Broadway, SoHo, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
With private offices, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this center is an entrepreneur's dream. This beautifully artistic... Read More >>