3537 36th St, Astroia, QueensCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This industrial-style building has been designed and furnished with collaboration in mind. This unique space is perfect for those who do not want a standard office, those who want to meet other like-minded professionals and those who want to be innovative and progress their business quickly. Filled with one-of-a-kind amenities such as a piano room, screening room, patio and beer garden, this space has everything to offer you could possible wish for. There is also a gorgeous rooftop perfect for hosting events. The workspace itself consists of open-plan lounge and shared bench space, private offices, meeting and conference rooms as well as a kitchen area which is fully stocked with drinks.
About the office location
Located in Astoria, this unique workspace is the perfect location for nearly all professionals with local businesses being involved in the fashion, food, film and retail industries. There are fantastic nearby amenities including many dining options with small local eateries to large up-market restaurants and coffee houses. There is also great transport links with the nearby subway stations providing access to lines N, Q, E, M and R. Prefect for getting in and around the city.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on 3537 36th St, Astroia, Queens, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
3537 36th St, Astroia, Queens office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
With private offices, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this center is an entrepreneur's dream! This beautifully artistic... Read More >>