Standard Oil Building, 26 Broadway, Financial District, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center is comprised of a thriving workspace community, based in the head of the Financial district with fantastic views of the city this space comprises of modern offices and wellness amenities to help you succeed in a work-life balance. This beautiful space has a members-only fitness studio, conference rooms and business amenities and separate male and female changing rooms and shower facilities. The center works with a lot of partners to make sure that your wellness levels are at an all time high. In addition to serving complimentary coffee by Stumptown Coffee Roasters, members are able to purchase products from the center wellness partners, including a full espresso menu, healthy lunch & packaged food by Dig Inn and fresh pressed juice by Lulitonix. As well as pastries from Brooklyn Whiskers!
About the office location
The center is located just a stone's throw away from the National Archives at a prestigious address within the Financial District. There are an abundance of great local amenities such as shops, fantastic restaurants and bars all within walking distance of the space. There are great links to public transport with the Bowling Green Subway Station less than half a mile away and a local bus station one block away. The center also partners with Citi Bike meaning that you can continue your healthy lifestyle whilst commuting easily to your workspace.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on Standard Oil Building, 26 Broadway, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Standard Oil Building, 26 Broadway, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Shower Facilities
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Management Team Onsite
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
This industrial-style building has been designed and furnished with collaboration in mind. This unique space is perfect for those who do not want a standard office, those who want to meet other... Read More >>