Haseltine Building, 133 SW 2nd Ave, Oldtown/ChinatownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
For all start-ups, small and mid-sized companies, freelancers, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs – this center provides a professionally furnished, fully equipped, conveniently located working environment for all your business needs. From the welcoming reception area to the materials resource library and meeting centers, the location provides comfortable, sustainable offices/work spaces in downtown Portland. On-site amenities and shared business services include fully managed telephone service, Internet, fax, printing and copying.
About the office location
Located downtown Portland, OR in the historic George Lawrence Building.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Haseltine Building, 133 SW 2nd Ave, Oldtown/Chinatown, Portland is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Haseltine Building, 133 SW 2nd Ave, Oldtown/Chinatown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Shower Facilities
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Portland.
You might also be interested in these Portland Business Locations
This business center location is a fully equipped place for business, bringing together everything you need to get things done. But things don’t make business work - people do. That’s why this... Read More >>
This business center is located in a landmark building standing tall on the Portland skyline. The largest class A building in the city, this 43-story tower is known both for its striking architecture... Read More >>