Historic Investment Building, 239 4th Avenue, Downtown, Golden TriangleCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This co-working space gives you the power to choose your office space on your terms. This is an all-inclusive office space with no commitment. Stay for as little or as long as you want. Featuring large open desk space and a modern design, with month to month memberships, Wi-Fi, free food and beverages plus monthly events - this center offers perks aplenty, and this is just a few of them. At your disposal there is also a telephone room, fully equipped kitchen, personal lockers and conference rooms.
About the office location
The location of this space is in the central business district. Steps from hotels, Point Park and many shopping areas. It is also steps from Market Square which includes many restaurant options. The T-line is located nearby as well. In addition many banks are located nearby.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Historic Investment Building, 239 4th Avenue, Downtown, Golden Triangle, Pittsburgh is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Historic Investment Building, 239 4th Avenue, Downtown, Golden Triangle office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Management Team Onsite
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Pittsburgh.
You might also be interested in these Pittsburgh Business Locations
Thoughtfully designed and equipped for individuals and small organizations, local residents, and visiting businesses, The Corner is the place to do business and grow your community. Entrepreneurial... Read More >>
This prestigious and state of the art business center's range of professional amenities include a friendly, and specialist team of dedicated support staff, secure on-site parking provision, disabled... Read More >>