Littlefield Building, 106 East 6th StCall now: 1-877-693-6433
You can now rent furnished office space on the top two floors of the Littlefield Building - one of Austin's original skyscrapers. The Littlefield building has been renovated and updated several times since its original construction keeping it up to date with technology and allowing for a state of the art interior finish.
Featuring conference rooms that are fully equipped with audio and visual equipment allowing seamless videoconferencing. There is an on-site property management team with 24-hour security and card access control. This means no unauthorized persons are getting in or out unnoticed. The office suites come fully furnished and have a kitchenette for your employees to make their meals and mingle at. The suites can be modified easily by contacting the on-site team.
About the office location
When it comes to history, Austin is steeped in it. One of these iconic historical structures is the Littlefield Building at 106 E Sixth Street. This building has been a landmark in the city for decades. Located in the heart of Austin with downtown only a short 0.5 miles away, you will be part of the vibrant culture that exists here.
You will notice the vast diversity in amenities located just outside the building. Being located in downtown Austin means that high-end lodging for out of town clients will be just around the corner. No stress for a commute as they can just walk to the office. Restaurants and shopping are right outside the front door too.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is a short 11 miles away and can be accessed either by car or public transit. Being downtown all of the city's public transit lines, bus and train, will cross through it. This makes it extremely easy for commuters to get to and from work every day or even around the city. This is a prime real estate location as it sits just a few blocks from the Colorado River and in the city.
The conveniently located office building is just blocks away from Interstate 35. This can connect to Texas Route 71, Route 290, and Route 183, giving access to all parts of the city and its suburban communities. Tenants living outside of the city will easily be able to reach the building every day with few exit changes and surface street navigation.
All of these things make the Littlefield Building a highly sought-after location for a company. With its nearly downtown location you will be bumping-shoulders with tech moguls, professional musicians, and other big-name CEOs, all of which are potential assets for your company and business ventures.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Littlefield Building, 106 East 6th St, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Littlefield Building, 106 East 6th St office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
Surround yourself with a like-minded tribe while you work in this center in downtown Austin featuring collaborative shared office spaces and coworking space. Wherever you are in the process of... Read More >>
This center is a creative, productive community that offers a large open room work space, cozy seating, phone rooms, and meeting rooms. Our conference room comfortably seats 8. There are 2 pocket... Read More >>