2400 E Cesar Chavez St, HollyCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Located on Cesar Chavez St, this center resides in one of the fastest developing business districts in Austin. The space occupies 2000 sf of a 55,000 sf business complex. Originally a Pepsi bottling facility, this space is now called home by a wide variety of businesses that include First Street Dance Studio, Blue Owl Brewery, Juniper Restaurant, Blackbird Fitness, plus others.
About the office location
Cesar Chavez offers a combination of urban living and natural scenery. The northern section, toward 6th Street, has many dining and entertainment options (and more expensive housing). The southern section is quiet and residential. Lady Bird Lake borders the neighborhood to the south and is a favorite place to stroll and look at the city skyline. The neighborhood has many local restaurants, bars, shops, and personal service businesses, such as hair salons. The area rivals downtown in the variety of dining and nightlife available, but does not have the crowds and tourists. The area also has its own food trailer park.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 2400 E Cesar Chavez St, Holly, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
2400 E Cesar Chavez St, Holly office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Short Term Rental
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
Surround yourself with a like-minded tribe while you work in this center in downtown Austin featuring collaborative shared office spaces and coworking space. Wherever you are in the process of... Read More >>
This center is a creative, productive community that offers a large open room work space, cozy seating, phone rooms, and meeting rooms. Our conference room comfortably seats 8. There are 2 pocket... Read More >>