4606 Farm To Market 1960 Rd WCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This new and exceptionally well supplied business center location contains a multitude of exquisite and fully furnished offices with high speed WiFi connectivity and professional administrative services and support provided on site as standard to all occupying tenants. Spacious and state of the art conference rooms are also available for your use. The atrium building overlooks a beautiful lake the views are relaxing and peaceful, yet the offices are professional providing a great working environment. Offering covered parking, a unique opportunity within Houston, great for yourself and your clients.
About the office location
Situated in the idyllic and highly sought-after Champions Forest area of Houston and set by a stunning lake, this fantastic business center establishment is ideally located for professional and corporate clients of any industry or background. Just minutes from the Beltway, Bush International Airport and the Woodlands it provides great access to all the surrounding districts of the region and local amenities and public services including numerous shopping outlets, local restaurants and luxurious hotels.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
This office space on 4606 Farm To Market 1960 Rd W, Houston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
4606 Farm To Market 1960 Rd W office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Houston.
You might also be interested in these Houston Business Locations
The property is comprised of two adjoined, four-story office buildings with an adjoined two-story parking garage and ample surface parking. Both buildings have large, roomy atrium lobbies with 8' by... Read More >>
Originally built in 1966, this recently renovated two-story office building is located in the heart of Clear Lake just minutes from I-45, Bay Area Blvd, the Kemah Boardwalk, and Johnson Space Center.... Read More >>