Galvanize Campus, 111 S Jackson St, Pioneer SquareCall now: 1-877-693-6433
The Front Door of the Tech Industry Located in Pioneer Square this center in Seattle takes collaboration to a whole new level, with five floors of creators, innovators, and passionate learners. And don't forget the rooftop, with gorgeous views of downtown and Puget Sound. From events to the thriving startup ecosystem to the tech talent from our Web Development and Data Science school - our Pioneer Square campus provides the opportunity to learn, connect and build your startup. This campus is full of energy, intelligence, and motivation – we welcome you to walk through these doors, join our community and be inspired to level up.
About the office location
This vibrant and technologically equipped contemporary corporate campus is situated directly in the heart of the historic and re-invigorated Pioneer Square neighborhood. Right next to a Link Lightrail stop and just blocks away from King Street and Pioneer Square Stations, getting to the center's campus is easy from any part of Seattle. The general vicinity also features a diverse multitude of fantastic local restaurants, luxurious hotels and culture are in walking distance, including Century Link Stadium and Safeco Field.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)A convenient and more secure option for business, VPN is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on Galvanize Campus, 111 S Jackson St, Pioneer Square, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Galvanize Campus, 111 S Jackson St, Pioneer Square office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Shower Facilities
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Unisex Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Shared Internet Access
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>