Two Union Square, 42nd Fl, 601 Union StCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This contemporary office space is housed in one of the most prestigious addresses in the entire city. The skyscraper known as Two Union Square features beautiful views of the cityscape and the water just a few blocks away. All of the offices within the building come fully furnished to meet whatever needs your company has. The furnishings can be modified at any time with the management team.
Downtown Seattle is the business and financial district of the city. Many companies have chosen to make it their headquarters for both local and global operations. The office space for rent at Two Union Square, Seattle, Washington is part of the vibrant economy and culture that exists here.
Renovations have kept the technology up to date throughout the entire structure. Featuring state of the art conference centers that are filled with audio and visual equipment to help with any meetings. There is the Arne Gillam courtyard which provides an outdoor oasis to escape the stress of your workday. Just downstairs in the building there is an on-site bank and shoe shine. There are also a dozen restaurants and catering services.
The 56-story structure has received multiple accreditations from the US Green Building Council and Energy Star. It was also named the BOMA Building of the Year in 1999 and 2000. This facility has been featured in numerous architecture publications and is one of the most notable buildings in the entire city. A business address in a landmark building like this comes with prestige so give us a call and rent office space at Two Union Square today.
About the office location
Its enviable downtown Seattle location makes this workspace highly sought-after. There are dozens of famous restaurants within walking distance of the front doors. Situated just around the corner from this contemporary skyscraper are some of the finest high-end lodging choices in the entire city. Being downtown means that every public transit line will intersect near your office, providing for an easy commute to whoever is coming to and from work that day.
Union Square is just under 15 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, making it an easy commute for any out of town clients and staff. It can be accessed either by car or public transit. The business center sits just a short distance from Interstate 5 which connects to Washington Route 520, and Interstate 90. These are all major arterial roadways for the city. Being situated near them gives tenants access to all parts of the city, the suburban communities and the entire state of Washington. You can also get around the majority of the Northwest on those roads.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Two Union Square, 42nd Fl, 601 Union St, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Two Union Square, 42nd Fl, 601 Union St office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>