Norton Building, 801 2nd Ave, Suite 800Call now: 1-877-693-6433
Now available for rent - furnished office space & virtual office solutions at the Norton Building in the heart of Seattle's CBD with mountain and water views and public transport just a short walk away.
Prepare to be impressed when you enter this spectacular office building. You will have a clear view of Mt. Rainer thanks to the large windows, and glass walls. Your new office will be fully furnished, so all you have to do is and plug in and get to work.
The plush furnishings are well suited for this impressive building with the office spaces designed for functionality. The amenities within the building enables tenets to take care of errands during their work day. You could even get in a workout session during your lunch hour - with on site showers and locker rooms available it's simple to freshen up for your afternoon.
You work hard to achieve success with your business, and you deserve an office space that reflects your success - you need an office in the Norton Building.
About the office location
Situated in a popular area, considered the heart of Seattle's business district, is the luxurious Norton Building. This location is a favorite among design companies, and up and coming technology firms. Easily reachable by ferry, and public transportation, the area is home to popular shops and restaurants.
For those times that out of town guests stay local, there are a variety of hotels in the immediate area, they can remain close to the office, and stay in close proximity for the following day.
A productive day with your visitors deserves an evening's reward, and with a multitude of restaurants close by, it's easy to accomplish. Whether you are looking for exciting nightlife, or an elegant dinner, you will find it all just steps from your office door.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Norton Building, 801 2nd Ave, Suite 800, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Norton Building, 801 2nd Ave, Suite 800 office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Bicycle Racks
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E is the ideal location for freelances, or start up companies. You will have plenty of exposure, and with the social activities offered, networking... Read More >>
This modern and striking workspace is great for those that do not wish to work in a traditional office. With amenities on-site such as a game lounge, bike storage and outdoor break-out terrace, this... Read More >>