MET Building, 312 S Fourth Street, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This exceptionally well equipped business center occupies the seventh floor of a prominent and highly distinctive corner property in Louisville. Built in 1907, the impressive and stylish brick building is set in the heart of the area's main and commercially significant central business district, only two blocks from the courthouse and adjacent to the Kentucky International Convention Center and close to the famous Fourth Street Live! Entertainment complex. The on-site services and facilities include spacious meeting rooms, high speed internet connections, breakout space, an impressive reception area, management services and more.
About the office location
The center's immediate business neighbors specialize in sectors such as insurance, asset management, accountancy and law, but niche industries are also thriving in Louisville, ranging from the aging care industry to life sciences. It is home to major corporations, including the manufacturer of the famous Louisville Slugger baseball bat and makers of bourbon. Louisville is prized for its strategic location within a day's travel of many major US cities and is a shipping and cargo hub. The center is highly accessible from I-65 and I-64 and the nearest airport is Louisville International.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on MET Building, 312 S Fourth Street, Downtown, Louisville is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
MET Building, 312 S Fourth Street, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Raised Floor
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Louisville.
You might also be interested in these Louisville Business Locations
A modern center located in the heart of Louisville. All office suites come fully furnished with the state-of-the-art network and Internet technology. This center provides access to meeting rooms, an... Read More >>
Located on the east end of Louisville in a Class A office park, this center offers fully furnished offices and meeting rooms, on-site admin support, personalized phone answering and many other... Read More >>