Energy Center Building, 1100 Poydras Street, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
This fantastic business center location is conveniently situated inside a contemporary and technologically advanced office building described locally as an architectural landmark, with its modern design and richly colored granite. It houses executive suites and office space which is offered by the center. Further to this the center also offers virtual office options, as well as many on-site facilities such as meeting rooms which are available upon request. The executive suites boast spectacular views of the Mississippi and other local area landmarks, giving a relaxing edge to this professional and functional working environment.
About the office location
Located in the Central Business District, the center is convenient for access to downtown Courthouses along with many restaurants and hotels, all within walking distance. Situated only a few minutes from I-10 and the Pontchartrain Expressway where there is access to the international airport, the center has well rounded access to all. Near to the major tourist destinations such as the French Quarter and Mississippi River there is plenty of entertainment available in the local area, ideal for hosting clients and guests.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Energy Center Building, 1100 Poydras Street, Downtown, New Orleans is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Energy Center Building, 1100 Poydras Street, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in New Orleans.
You might also be interested in these New Orleans Business Locations
This center is an impressive Mediterranean style building, situated in a stunning landscape featuring palm trees, ponds and fountains. There is no shortage of on-site amenities, which include;... Read More >>
This state of the art and fully functional business center installation offers two spacious meeting rooms which seat up to 10 people at a time and provide a wide range of technologically... Read More >>