233 South 13th Street, Suite 1100, U.S. Bank BuildingCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This fully furnished flexible term business center in the heart of Lincoln is the perfect place for your business no matter what your specific requirements. Offering executive suites, open-office space, co-working areas and virtual office options this center has everything you could possibly need. With varying size meeting rooms available upon request and a business lounge great for informal client and team meetings. There is also on-site staff who are on hand to greet your visitors, and forward your incoming calls to your office. There are plenty of on-site facilities including high-speed WiFi throughout the building and the Nebraska Club on the building's top floor.
About the office location
Situated in downtown Lincoln on South 13th Street, the center has a great location, ideal for easy access to all areas of the city and beyond, especially with Highway 34 and I-180 within six blocks of the center. There are several major government buildings within walking distance, and within a five block area there is the State Capitol Building, Lancaster County Court, the City Attorney's Office and Lincoln Chamber of Commerce. Further to this with a great central location the center is surrounded with top restaurants including Grean Gateau and Tico's Restaurant. More over there are hotels close by which is ideal for your out-of-town clients who may require to stay for a few days.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 233 South 13th Street, Suite 1100, U.S. Bank Building, Lincoln is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
233 South 13th Street, Suite 1100, U.S. Bank Building office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Lincoln.
You might also be interested in these Lincoln Business Locations
This center can meet your needs for office space, offering personalized telephone reception services and a conference room available for tenants. You will also have an experienced staff at your... Read More >>