Custom House, 220 NW 8th AveCall now: 1-877-693-6433
In a stately building dating from 1901, this Portland office space occupies what was once the U.S. Custom House. One of the city's most eye-catching spaces, three floors of coworking space blend traditional architectural features—a sweeping staircase, ionic columns, and lighting fixtures resembling old-fashioned gas lamps—with modern furnishings. There are numerous conference rooms that you can use for meetings, both internal and external. The space is currently home to a large number of nonprofit groups, as well as freelancers, graphic designers, and other businesses. The center's friendly atmosphere means that here you'll find an especially tight-knit community ready to support one another.
About the office location
In one of the city's most historic buildings, you are close to some of the most popular eateries in the city. The Pearl District has great transportation, and plenty of bars and restaurants for you to unwind in. You can sample the region's best beer in local breweries or browse Powell's Books, the world's largest independent bookstore, just up the street. There's handy bike storage, secure and nearby parking and access to the MAX Green and Yellow line station at Northwest 6th Avenue and Davis Street.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Custom House, 220 NW 8th Ave, Portland is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Custom House, 220 NW 8th Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Portland.
You might also be interested in these Portland Business Locations
This business center location is a fully equipped place for business, bringing together everything you need to get things done. But things don’t make business work - people do. That’s why this... Read More >>
This exquisitely furnished and exceptionally supplied business center establishment is conveniently situated in the middle of the locally renowned and commercially significant Burnside Bridgehead... Read More >>