1336 NW Northrup St, Pearl DistrictCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This centre offers a large creative space in a great location, close to shopping, fitness centres, restaurants, coffee houses, art galleries and the Bridgeport Brew Pub. The space is just across the street from the LA fitness centre and the train station. There are 3 separate rooms with desk space for those that like to work collaboratively or you can rent the whole room as a private, serviced space. Tenants get access to a conference room and there is a beautiful, old fireplace that adds an heir of elegance. This space is thriving with good, creative energy that keeps the atmosphere full of motivation.
About the office location
The Pearl District is an area of Portland, Oregon, formerly occupied by warehouses, light industry and railroad classification yards and is now noted for its art galleries, upscale businesses and residences. The area has been undergoing significant urban renewal since the mid-1980s when it was reclassified as mixed use from industrial, including the arrival of artists, the removal of a viaduct and construction of the Portland Streetcar.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on 1336 NW Northrup St, Pearl District, Portland is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1336 NW Northrup St, Pearl District office space quick amenity list
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Unisex Restrooms
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Portland.
You might also be interested in these Portland Business Locations
This business center location is a fully equipped place for business, bringing together everything you need to get things done. But things don’t make business work - people do. That’s why this... Read More >>
For all start-ups, small and mid-sized companies, freelancers, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs – this center provides a professionally furnished, fully equipped, conveniently located working... Read More >>