First Tennessee Plaza, 800 S Gay St, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
A landmark 27-floor office tower with spectacular riverside and Smoky Mountains views is the home of this business center at the very heart of down town Knoxville, a widely renowned and commercially significant corporate setting which is ideal for any type of business or corporate requirement. Situated on the seventh floor of a distinctive glass-curtained building that is one of the city's most prestigious business addresses and a landmark icon of its skyline, the business center is at the hub of Knoxville's business and government activity; providing all prospective tenants and working professionals with every desirable office facility or service.
About the office location
The business center benefits from onsite amenities, and offsite alternatives within walking distance, plus ample parking and close proximity to I-40 and I-75. Nearby is the campus of the University of Tennessee, which has attracted research and development firms to the city – joining many companies from all industries now based in the Knoxville metropolitan area, including the HQs of some of the biggest corporates in the US. Financial and other professional services are important to the local economy, but so is manufacturing, education, health and retail.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on First Tennessee Plaza, 800 S Gay St, Downtown, Knoxville is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
First Tennessee Plaza, 800 S Gay St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Knoxville.
You might also be interested in these Knoxville Business Locations
Brand-new office space offering executive suites without that 'temporary office' feel. Private offices share a receptionist, copier services and meeting rooms. The beautiful reception/lobby area... Read More >>
This stunning, professional and impressive class A office space provider includes a beautifully appointed reception area, state-of-the-art technological connectivity, high speed internet for all... Read More >>