Connecticut Financial Center, 19th Fl, 157 Church St, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This successful business center on the 19th floor of this impressive tower building is where you could be calling your business home. Fitted with fully furnished office space, executive suites, coworking communal areas and virtual office options available this center has everything you could possibly need. With on-site facilities such as meeting rooms, a business lounge and center staff to help make your business run as smoothly as possible. Work comfortably in the finest quality work space on Church Street. With monthly client appreciation events held in the center there are plenty of opportunities to network with professionals from many different industries, making this center ideal for start-ups and companies wishing to establish a name for themselves in a new location.
About the office location
Situated in the heart of downtown New Haven this business center enjoys great views on the 19th floor over downtown, the New Haven Green and the harbor. Conveniently located with easy access around the whole city, ideal for connecting with clients. On-site is the U.S. Attorney's Office, Bankruptcy Court, Social Security Administration's Office of Hearings and Appeals and Merrill Lynch Offices, making it an ideal location for Attorney's and Layers. Further to this Yale University and City Hall are within walking distance, which is surrounded by notable restaurants, shops and entertainment, ideal for entertaining clients as well as a browse out while running errands on your lunch break. With great transport links such as easy access to I-91 and I-95, and AMTRAK and State Street rail station nearby, along with Tweed Airport only four miles away the center could not be located any better.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Connecticut Financial Center, 19th Fl, 157 Church St, Downtown, New Haven is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Connecticut Financial Center, 19th Fl, 157 Church St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in New Haven.