50 Washington StreetCall now: 972-913-2742
This new building exterior showcases a modern industrial look with impressive architectural steel and glass canopies, new storefronts, custom lighting and new landscaping. There is a 5,000 square foot lobby with a welcoming fireplace and collaborative working environments offering WiFi and various lounge areas for building tenants; with a full service cafe, catering and delivery services for your office. Interior common areas and tenant spaces include open ceilings with exposed steel beams and columns with polished concrete floors. On the lower level, the site offers a conference center/board room with seating for 60 and equipped with interactive teleconferencing capabilities, break out rooms, a kitchenette, lounges with smart TVs, along with a new state-of-the-art fitness center, Pool and Ping Pong tables. The center is equipped with a 2 megawatt generator designed to run 100% of the building for weeks at a time and the coup de gras is the brand new rooftop deck providing jaw dropping 360 degree views of South Norwalk and Long Island Sound!
About the office location
This exquisitely furnished and premium standard contemporary business center installation is conveniently located within the vibrant, historic South Norwalk corporate district. The area is a locally renowned and very charming restored retro neighborhood filled with world-class restaurants, cafés, shopping and people watching, as well as being merely minutes from waterfront parks. Also, only one block from MetroNorth train to NYC, just off from I -95 and the Merritt Parkway; the center is easily accessible.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 50 Washington Street, Norwalk is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
50 Washington Street office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Business Park
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Norwalk.
You might also be interested in these Norwalk Business Locations
Built in 1923 as a hat factory, this building was retrofitted into modern office space in the late '80s. The building is structurally over-engineered for today's needs, providing virtually unlimited... Read More >>
The business center proves you don’t need to be in the middle of town to be at the heart of business. It’s an impressive glass-fronted business premises, built to help people work efficiently in... Read More >>