AT&T Tower, 901 Marquette Ave, Downtown, CentralCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This business center is in a dramatic class-A office building. Covered in reflective glass the building offers fantastic views over the city. The building includes an impressive lobby, great for impressing your clients upon arrival as well as a peaceful and pleasant common areas. The building offers a range of executive suites suitable for a range of business types and size, all offices come fully furnished and equipped, ready to go as soon as you move in.
About the office location
Perfectly positioned for doing business in downtown Minneapolis, the 33-story tower is a perfect headquarters to get your company on the map. Many well-known companies call this business center home, and so too can you. Full of credit score companies, European consultants, Advertising agencies to name a few there is great diversity within the center offering fantastic opportunities for networking. The building is connected to the TCF Tower and International Center by skyway and is positioned close to the historically significant Foshay Tower, making this a hot location for up and coming, as well as fast growing businesses. Being so central there are great transport links to all over the city right on your doorstep.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on AT&T Tower, 901 Marquette Ave, Downtown, Central, Minneapolis is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
AT&T Tower, 901 Marquette Ave, Downtown, Central office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Minneapolis.
You might also be interested in these Minneapolis Business Locations
This business center occupies a utilitarian Class A office block at the heart of the dynamic Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul (MSP) region near the Xcel Energy Center. Its neighbours cover a diverse... Read More >>
This office space occupies a Class A building finished to a high standard in a vibrant commercial hub near Minneapolis and St Paul (the Twin Cities). It looks out over a pond and includes an... Read More >>