Holmes Corporate Center II, 1001 E 101st Terrace, South Kansas CityCall now: 972-913-2742
In this impressive and idyllic campus style business center prospective tenants and occupying clients can chose to work either privately in luxurious serviced suites or collaboratively within open and shared co-working environments. The nicely landscaped exterior and the elegantly renovated lobby gives a great first impression and high sense of prestige to all your clients and any professional visitors to the site. Tenants have the opportunity to network and forge corporate connections with other professionals from a range of industries in the co-working areas as well as at client appreciation events.
About the office location
Located in the heart of a tech-powered business environment it is a great place to meet with your clients. Grab a coffee or lunch at the Thai House nearby or head over to the Ward Parkway Center, less than 10 minutes away, for some shopping. Great for yourself and your clients. With this business center having a desired address in a dynamic community of professionals from the health care industry to construction and finance its a great location for any business. Furthermore with immediate access to I-435 there are fantastic transport links for your out of town clients or for your own commute into the city. Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport is only 20 minutes away which is very convenient plus there are plenty of hotels to chose from within the surrounding area of the center, again this is great for your out of town clients and guests.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Holmes Corporate Center II, 1001 E 101st Terrace, Kansas City is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Holmes Corporate Center II, 1001 E 101st Terrace office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Kansas City.
You might also be interested in these Kansas City Business Locations
Located just one block from the Power and Light District and adjacent to the Sprint Center, this building puts Kansas City clients at the heart of the city's business, entertainment and recreation... Read More >>
Modern and striking workspace solution provider is great for those that do not wish to work in a traditional office setup but still require a professional and engaging working environment. With a... Read More >>