Pierre Laclede Center, 7733 Forsyth Blvd, Downtown ClaytonCall now: 972-913-2742
This center occupies the 11th floor of a renovated 24-story prestige building in Clayton, a suburb of St Louis, MO, recognized for its quality of life. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds that include a private veranda and revitalized plaza, the building features marble-walled communal areas, an impressive lobby and tall solar gray-glass windows. Various energy efficiency enhancements have shrunk the property's carbon footprint. St Louis attracts hi-tech small companies, as well as Fortune 500 companies.
About the office location
The St Louis County Courthouse and Government Center are steps away, while business neighbors include corporations specializing in healthcare, aircraft engine servicing and maintenance and electrical equipment. The center is highly accessible from bustling downtown, which is only 10 minutes away, Lambert-St Louis International Airport and Highways 40 and 170 – making it convenient for most of the region.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- IT / Telecomms
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Pierre Laclede Center, 7733 Forsyth Blvd, Downtown Clayton, St Louis is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Pierre Laclede Center, 7733 Forsyth Blvd, Downtown Clayton office space quick amenity list
- Double Paned Windows
- Raised Floor
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in St Louis.
You might also be interested in these St Louis Business Locations
Opening soon, this center is part of the Deloitte building – a local landmark with full-height windows and a unique curved front. And while the building provides its own on-site amenities including... Read More >>
This center is ready for work whenever you are - 24-hour access means you can work when you want. The inspiring, collaborative workspace is situated on Lindell Blvd in the Central West End district... Read More >>