Tivoli Village, 410 S Rampart BlvdCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Offering a variety of serviced office suites, along with a comprehensive range of business support services, this center is superbly located and ready for your business. This center boasts a comfortable yet professional business atmosphere, complemented by its friendly and corteous staff, on-hand to help with a variety of services.
About the office location
Located in the new up-and-coming Tivoli Village, this center is surrounded by 700,000 sq ft of retail, restaurants, entertainment and Class A office space. Restaurants include Brio Tuscan Grille, Radio City Pizzeria, Petra, Leone Café and YoScream. Shopping includes Charming Charlie, Bobby Wheat Gallery, Stash, Vasari, Republic of Couture, Obika and Jeff White Custom Jewelry. There are a number of hotels nearby which include Suncoast Hotel and Casino, JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Golf, La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas and Holiday Inn Express.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Tivoli Village, 410 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Tivoli Village, 410 S Rampart Blvd office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Las Vegas.
You might also be interested in these Las Vegas Business Locations
This brand-new building and interiors will give you the most up-to-date technology, design and comfort for your professional office. This center will provide you with a professional business... Read More >>
This new and fully remodeled business center provides modern and efficient office solutions for a diverse range of businesses. Law firms, insurance companies, IT and tech businesses, real estate... Read More >>