Denver Place, 999 18th St, Downtown DenverCall now: 972-913-2742
Among the 891,505 square feet of rentable space at Denver Place are these contemporary serviced office and coworking solutions. This leading business center is home to flexible and affordable workspace, including private offices and desks in an attractive coworking space with easy access to the 16th Street Mall and many other attractions, shopping and entertainment areas.
Built in 1981 and renovated in 2016, Denver Place is a large commercial office property in Downtown Denver. The complex includes a 34-story south tower, 24-story north tower, and six-story office and retail podium. The north and south towers feature elongated hexagon designs with grey aluminum panels and dark grey glazing. The Ritz-Carlton Denver also forms part of the Denver Place complex.
Furnished offices at this location can be customized with your choice of furniture and decoration, allowing you to create a work environment that is your own. All-inclusive pricing and flexible terms make it easy to budget and adjust your space as you grow. Great supports also help you run your company in the most efficient way possible thanks to on-site reception and administrative support. Fantastic amenities include professional conference rooms, well-equipped kitchen facilities, and a business lounge that serves as the ideal breakout space.
About the office location
Serviced offices at Denver Place are in the heart of Denver, offering businesses a prestigious location with stunning views and unrivaled amenities in the city's financial district. Downtown Denver is home to Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Larimer Square, the 16th Street Mall, and other popular attractions. These offices are also within walking distance of premier hotels, including the magnolia Hotel and the Westin Denver Downtown.
Denver Place features a dynamic mix of amenities, including a modern conference center and secure parking for cars and bikes. The complex also has its own fitness center, showers and lockers, day care, outdoor terrace, and a magnificent atrium with great dining. Popular restaurants are also steps away for casual business meetings and lunches.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Denver Place, 999 18th St, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Denver Place, 999 18th St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Shower Facilities
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you're close to business, you've also got the... Read More >>