Metropoint II, 4610 S Ulster Street, Denver Tech CenterCall now: 972-913-2742
An innovative center that specializes in offering primarily virtual offices, with a small amount of executive suite space. The center ensures that the client is able to make a seamless transition between the two services. Renting office space in doesn't just help grow your business. It also gives you peace of mind that you'll always have a place to set up shop in a distraction-free environment. Whether you need space by the hour, by the week, by the month, or something more long term, we have the customized solution you need. When you don't have to worry about where you'll work from it frees up time for you to focus how you'll grow your business.
About the office location
Intelligent Office of Denver (Denver Tech Center) is all about making business easier and more accessible. We're opposite the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 3 blocks from the Belleview Light Rail Station, and steps away from the RTD station on Ulster and Tufts. There's even free parking to make your commute easier (or, drive over to Cherry Creek Reservoir, Park Meadows Mall, Southwest Plaza, or Fiddler's Green Amphitheater after work – we're not far away!). For everything else, I-25 and I-225 are nearby. It's easy to see why the Denver Tech Center offers the optimum for the practical business person. Built in 1999, MetroPoint II has a 5-star building management rating courtesy of CBRE. Access to an expansive courtyard and outdoor seating area gives clients and guests a relaxing spot to enjoy a break from the busy work day. Located on the east side of the building, the entire office gives way to sunshine throughout each day. In our suite, members have access to a kitchen, meeting rooms, private offices, high-speed WiFi, private gym, projection equipment, conference equipment, and on-demand reception and administrative support. As we like to say: Your staff, your office, your success. Please call to learn more!
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Metropoint II, 4610 S Ulster Street, Denver Tech Center, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Metropoint II, 4610 S Ulster Street, Denver Tech Center office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you're close to business, you've also got the... Read More >>