20 F St, 7th Fl, Capitol HillCall now: 972-913-2742
What could be more impressive than a flagship address within walking distance of Capitol Hill? The dramatic glass-fronted Washington DC center occupies a new 10-story Class A building that includes a stunning two-story glass atrium, stone and cherry wood lobby, and an awesome rooftop deck overlooking the Capitol. The breathtaking views of the city, historic Union Station and the Washington Monument are among the many benefits to attract tenants. Other resources in the building include a top-range fitness center, a conference suite and 2.5 levels of underground parking.
About the office location
The center is just blocks from Union Station and a wide variety of public transportation choices. The building is owned by a non-profit medical related organisation that has taken offices in the building. The vibrant NW neighborhood is home to trade and industry organizations, government offices, contractors and corporations.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 20 F St, 7th Fl, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
20 F St, 7th Fl office space quick amenity list
- Elevator Access
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
On the sixth floor of an impressive glass-walled building, the center provides access to restaurants and banks on the ground floor, with the city's business community including engineers and... Read More >>