1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Foggy BottomCall now: 972-913-2742
We all know the world famous address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, otherwise known as the White House, home to the President of the United States. Just a short stroll away, at 1701 is a prestigious location for your workspace.
Having just been freshly renovated this, office space makes you a global neighbor to some of the most significant and highly impressive corporate businesses in the area.
The seat of power has never been easier to get to with two Metro stops close by and numerous excellent on-site amenities such as flexible terms of occupancy, expansive meeting rooms, high speed internet connectivity and conferencing capabilities. A health facility and on-site garage parking are available within the premises.
About the office location
The freshly renovated workspace located on the "most famous street in the world", will make you a global neighbor. The seat of power has never been easier to get to with two Metro stops close by. The World Bank and the IMF round out the neighborhood, we think you'll fit right in.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Foggy Bottom, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Foggy Bottom office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
1-4 Private offices (up to 1,255 sqft) in prime Eastern Market/Capitol Hill neighborhood available for sublet beginning Feb 1, 2020. Great for attorneys, lobbyists, start-ups, creatives, and... Read More >>