HUB Tower, 699 Walnut St, 4th Fl, Downtown Des MoinesCall now: 972-913-2742
This vibrant and engaging business center installation is conveniently located on the fourth floor of this post-modern corporate building on a prominent corner plot above a popular and locally renowned retail mall. The entrance and lobby are inspired by the late 1920s and both are Art-Deco themed, provide a prestigious and professional atmosphere as well as impressing any visiting clients to the site. The center features an array of facilities including meeting rooms, high speed internet connections, technologically innovative equipment, breakout space, kitchen facilities and much more; making the center ideal for all tenants.
About the office location
Strategically set in the heartland of America, this center in Des Moines boasts a great central business district location on the skywalk. This downtown center is easy to access by road from Hwy 235 and I-35 and is close to many bus stops. Des Moines International Airport is nearby. Des Moines is the capital of Iowa and offers businesses a talented workforce with many young professionals drawn to its corporate opportunities. Financial, insurance, technology and bioscience companies make Des Moines their home, along with many small-to-medium businesses in insurance, printing and retail.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on HUB Tower, 699 Walnut St, 4th Fl, Downtown Des Moines, Des Moines is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Des Moines >>
HUB Tower, 699 Walnut St, 4th Fl, Downtown Des Moines office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Raised Floor
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Meeting Room(s)
- Business Park
- City Center Location
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Des Moines.
You might also be interested in these Des Moines Business Locations
This center provides affordable yet exclusive office space in Des Moines. Because the corporate environment is important, this center is designed to accommodate the traditional as well as the... Read More >>
Located right in the heart of Ingersoll Avenue, close to the newest restaurants, bars and coffee shops! Have the excitement of a downtown environment with added amenities such as free parking! This... Read More >>
This extensively equipped and premium quality modern business center offers a first-class executive office and conference center environment, where all prospective tenants and potential clients can... Read More >>