50 S Main St, Suite 200Call now: 1-877-693-6433
This flexible term fully furnished office space, situated on the second-floor is a great place to set your business. With executive suites, coworking areas and virtual office options this center has everything to fit your business needs. Already home to many professional service companies in the financial and healthcare sectors, it is easy to see why they have chosen to have their offices here. With meeting rooms available upon request and a business lounge, ideal for relaxed meetings and even networking within the center, it is ideal for almost every type of business.
About the office location
Situated in downtown Naperville, this prominent business address is located in one of the principle areas of economic growth and activity in suburban Chicago, sitting within the Illinois Technology and Research Corridor. Located in close proximity to Route 59 and Ogden Avenue retail corridors the business center is in one of Naperville's busiest commercial areas. There are many surrounding off-site amenities including a nearby rail link to Chicago, ideal for commuting into the city for business meetings. Further to this the city has several university campuses and colleges, meaning there is a rich talent pool for picking potential new employees. Furthermore there is great access to Reagan Memorial Tollway, Interstate 355 and Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, making it easy to get in and out of the city, perfect for access to the center for your out-of-town clients.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 50 S Main St, Suite 200, Naperville is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
50 S Main St, Suite 200 office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Naperville.
You might also be interested in these Naperville Business Locations
This business centre offers flexible term office space and virtual space configurations with dozens of amenities and solutions. We cater to executives in various fields including lawyers, bankers,... Read More >>